Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Bye Bye 2007

2007: You came. You conquered. You gave me syphillis. You threw snow, rain, sleet, hail, mud, sticks, branches, and prostitutes at my car. You gave me a birthday. You gave me a paid internship. You let me venture to Miami. You placed gallons of beer in front of my face. You gave me le internet, and it was good. I loved you 2007; but now you're gone. 2008: Be warned. I'm still heartbroken that 2007 left me. So no surprises or curveballs until March please. 2007 . . . you'll be in my heart forever.

Love,
Jake

..............................


December Aural Overload!
25) Maor Levi - Shapes (Oliver Smith Remix)
24) Killswitch Engage - Holy Diver
23) Within Temptation - What have you done (ft Keith Caputo)
22) Hurt - Ten Ton Brick
21) Paramore - Misery Business
20) Bloc Party - Hunting For Witches
19) DJ Collette - If
18) Blackstreet - No Diggity
17) Rage Against the Machine - Maria
16) Modest Mouse - Dashboard
15) Murs - Silly Girl
14) Dada - Dizz Knee Land
13) The Klaxons - Golden Skans
12) Anberlin - The Haunting
11) Fabolous & Ne-yo - Make Me Better
10) 50 Cent & Justin Timberlake - Ayo Technology
9) The Kicks - Mir
8) Nine Black Alps - Cosmopolitan
7) Simian Mobile Disco - I Believe
6) Red - Let Go
5) The-Dream ft. Fabolous - Shawty is a Ten
4) Saosin - Finding Home
3) Maximo Park - Our Velocity
2) Peaches - Boys Want to be Her
1) The Almost - Southern Weather

..............................


January Musica:
19) P.O.D. & Matisyahu - Roots in Stereo
18) Mudvayne - King of Pain
17) Kurupt - Who Ride Wit Us
16) Change of Pace - Song of the World can Sing Out Loud
15) Fenix Tx - Fortunate Son
14) Redman - Put it Down
13) JJoy & Kirsty Hawkshaw - Love is No Possession (Nick Murray Remix)
12) Screaming Trees - Nearly Lost You
11) D:Fuse - Everything with You ft. Jes
10) T.I. - You know what it is
9) Paul Wall - I'm Throwed
8) BT - Dreaming
7) Nonpoint - Witness
6) Thousand Foot Krutch - Falls Apart
5) Jose Gonzalez - Down the Line
4) Hurt - Better
3) Hurt - Loded
2) Hurt - Alone With the Sea
1) Skillet - The Last Night

..............................


I'm still feeling hungover from NYE on Monday and The Great Dane Christmas party last night. My immune system hates me right now. HATES ME. Hates me so much that I'm struggling to type. End.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just happened to stumble upon your "Bill Belichick is homeless" blog, and I must've laughed/cried for a good 10 minutes over it. Priceless. I was just curious what kind of music you listened to and I must say, not a bad selection at all. Bloc Party (minus their new album) and Maximo Park are two of my favorite bands, ever. You should check out Boy Kill Boy.