Tuesday, December 04, 2007

New Look & November Tunes

Hey internet folk,
As you can see, I changed the look of le blog. I didn't really like the other layouts color scheme, and my code/script knowledge is lacking, so for now you'll have to make due with the new look. Eventually when I fire up dreamweaver (props to Mom for CS3 for Christmas!) I'll hopefully get the look I want to have.
I don't want to 'adhere' to blog guidelines, but if you've noticed - most blogs have a theme. Music, sports, hobbies, what have you. Why should I choose a subject? Maybe I don't want to. I don't know why I felt the need to validate my OWN blog to you just now. Well.....this is awk-warrrrd. I'll leave you with November tunes, and hopes that the next entry will be a LOT more exciting.

November:
13) Anberlin - Paperthin Hymn
12) Jay-Z - Blue Magic
11) 40 Watt Hype - Strong Feet on the Concrete
10) Five Finger Deathpunch - The Bleeding
9) The Stone Roses - Love Spreads
8) Shop Boyz ft David Banner - They Like Me
7) Paul Van Dyk ft Jessica Sutta - White Lies
6) DJ Babu & Jurassic 5 - Ducky Boy
5) Kanye West - Drunk and Hot Girls
4) Common - The People
3) Atmosphere - Watch Out! (hey you)
1) (tie) Felt - Breaker Down like a Shotgun
1) (tie) Biffy Clyro - Living is a problem because Everything Dies.

No comments: